TECHNOLOGY TRAINING CENTER, County Annex Building, 118 Pleasant Acres Road, Springettsbury Township, will offer the following computer classes. For details, call Jeanina at 717-586-1878; to register visit www.SargentSoftware.com.
· 9 a.m. to noon Oct. 18, Microsoft Outlook. Cost is $50 per person.
· 1 to 4 p.m. Oct. 18 and Oct. 25 (two sessions), Microsoft Publisher. Cost is $100 per person.
· 1 to 4 p.m. Oct. 23 and Oct. 30 (two sessions), Beginning Microsoft Access. Cost is $100 per person.
· 1 to 4 p.m. Oct. 24 and Oct. 31 (two sessions) and 1 to 4 p.m. Nov. 5 and 12 (two sessions), Know Your Computer. Cost is $100 per person.
· 9 a.m. to noon Oct. 25, Surfing the Internet. Cost is $50 per person.
· 9 a.m. to noon Oct. 26 and Nov. 1 (two sessions); 1 to 4 p.m. Nov. 19 and 26, Beginning Microsoft Word. Cost is $100 per person.
· 9 a.m. to noon Oct. 29 and Nov. 5 (two sessions); 9 a.m. to noon Nov. 14 and 21 (two sessions); 1 to 4 p.m. Dec. 7 and 14 (two sessions), Beginning Microsoft Excel. Cost is $100 per person.
· 9 a.m. to noon Nov. 6 and 13 (two sessions), Intermediate Microsoft Excel. Cost is $100 per person.
· 1 to 4 p.m. Nov. 6 and 13 (two sessions), Advanced Microsoft Access.
· 9 a.m. to noon Nov. 8 and 15, Advanced Microsoft Word. Cost is $100 per person
· 1 to 4 p.m. Nov. 20 and. 27 (two sessions), Advanced Microsoft Excel. Cost is $100 per person.
Clubs and organizations
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS WOMEN'S MEETING, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Providence Presbyterian Church, 1215 Church Road, Manchester Township. 717-292-0794.
ALZHEIMER'S SUPPORT GROUP, 2 to 3 p.m. the second and fourth Thursday of every month, The Village at Sprenkle Drive, Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 1801 Folkemer Circle, Manchester Township. This support group is open to the public and affiliated with the Alzheimer's Association. For details, call Marie Stoltz, 717-764-9994.
CENTRAL PENN CHAPTER OF PROFESSIONAL REFERRAL EXCHANGE, 7:30 p.m. every Thursday, Penn State York, 1031 Edgecomb Ave., Spring Garden Township. Meet in the cafeteria. For details, contact Pam Shenberger at 717-818-8930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHRISTIAN BEREAVEMENT MINISTRY, offered by Mount Wolf Community Church, South Sixth and Maple streets, Mount Wolf, meet 7 to 9 p.m. the last Thursday of every month. This ministry is for the parents of children who have died and also includes grandparents and siblings, regardless of the age of your loved one. For details, call Lois Trayer at 717-266-3863.
CODEPENDENTS ANONYMOUS, 7 to 8 p.m. every Tuesday, St. Peter's Lutheran Church, 947 N. George St., North York. Use entrance to the building at the rear of the church. Free parking. For details, call Maggie at 717-332-0653.
EAST YORK GALLOPERS, 9 a.m., the first Tuesday of most months at the fire hall of Commonwealth Fire Company No. 1, 2045 N. Sherman St, Springettsbury Township. For details, call Phil Nalbandian at 717-495-4015.
EMIGSVILLE HERITAGE PROJECT, 7 p.m., the first Monday of each month (no meeting in September), HAFA Building, 3291 N. George St., Manchester Township.