· Region 1, Conewago Township 1st and East Manchester Township, two seats, currently held by Christine Neiman and Linda Morningstar.
· Region 2, Conewago Township 2nd and Newberry Township 2nd, one seat, currently held by Margaret Walker.
· Region 3, Manchester, Mount Wolf and York Haven, two seats, currently held by Christine Hess and Constance Koerner.
· Feb. 19, first day to circulate and file nomination petitions.
· March 12, last day to circulate and file nomination petitions.
· March 13, first day to circulate and file nomination papers.
· March 27, last day for withdrawal by candidates who filed nomination papers.
· April 22, last day to register to vote before the primary.
· May 14, last day to apply for a civilian absentee ballot.
· May 17, last day to apply for County Board of Elections to receive voted civilian absentee ballots.
· May 21, municipal primary.
What’s next: Petition forms can be picked up at the York County Board of Elections. For details, call NESD’s Board Secretary and Director of Operations Brian Geller at 717-266-3667, ext. 10140, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.