* The company will discontinue its work toward relocating to a site in Shelbyville, Ky.
* The company will invest as much as $90 million to restructure the York plant.
* Active employees who are laid off as part of the restructuring prior to Jan. 1, 2013, will have two options: 1) accept severance, plus a $10,000 separation bonus; or 2) decline the payments and maintain their contractual recall rights.
* The seven year contract would be effective Feb. 2, 2010, and expire Feb. 2, 2017.
* The union agrees not to strike and the company agrees not to lock out employees for the duration of the contract.
* All bargaining unit employees will be expected to perform other work as assigned, such as housekeeping, painting and maintenance, but will not normally perform work that's performed by other bargaining unit members.
The company may do the following:
* Evaluate what work the bargaining unit will perform, based on cost and other factors, and give 10 days notice if it intends to outsource or insource.
* Conduct temporary layoffs outside of seniority, for less than 200 hours per employee per year. Other layoffs would be made by seniority.
* Reduce the scheduled work hours if business conditions warrant such changes.
Benefits would include:
* 10 paid holidays, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year's Eve.
* Eligible vacation time by seniority: Less than two years, 40 hours; 2-7 years, 80 hours; 7-12 years, 120 hours; 12 years or more, 160 hours.
* Health insurance, effective July 1, 2010, monthly contributions for the classic plan would be: employee only, $8; employee plus children, $20; employee plus spouse, $25; family, $35. Contributions would be adjusted Jan. 1, 2011, and every January after that.
* Effective Jan.1, 2011, there would be a separate premium structure for tobacco users or workers who have dependents who are tobacco users.
Tier one, those on the payroll at time of contract ratification: Pay range from $24.10-$30.18 hourly from February 2010 through February 2016, increases possible depending on the market.
Tier two, rehires or new hires: Pay ranges from $19.28-$20.84 for the life of the contract, with possible increases depending on the market.