SOUTHERN BRANCH OF YMCA, 100 Constitution Ave., Shrewsbury, will offer Camp Sun 'N Fun for ages 5 to 15 (5-year-olds must be entering kindergarten) June 11 through Aug. 24. Camp offers full-day hours 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; morning half-day hours 9 a.m. to noon; afternoon half-day hours 1 to 4 p.m.; before care 6:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.; and after care 4 to 6 p.m. The program offers swimming, sports, arts and crafts, field trips, guest speakers and outdoor activities. Cost is $125 for facility members; $150 program members. For details, call 717-235-0446 or email email@example.com
SUMMIT GROVE CAMP, 140 S. Front St., New Freedom, will offer a traditional day camp 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. June 11 through Aug. 17 for children in first through ninth grades. Cost is $150. For details, visit www.summitgrovecamp.org, call 717-235-3656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CAMP SUPERKIDS, sponsored by Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, is an annual residential week-long camp for 7½- to 12-year-olds with asthma. The camp is held July 15 to 20 at Summit Grove Camp, 140 S. Front St., New Freedom. The children will enjoy a traditional summer camp experience and also learn how to safely be active and have fun while managing their asthma. Cost is $400 for the week-long residential camp. Scholarships are available for those who qualify. At the time of application, a $75 registration fee is due. This registration fee is deducted from the balance of the camp fee. For details, visit www.hopkinsbayview.org/campsuperkids; email campsuper
email@example.com; or call Cal Curry at 410-550-0374 or Heather Dougherty, camp administrator at 717-578-0465.
EXPERIMENTAL MOVEMENT CONCEPTS, 101 W. Main St., New Freedom, will offer summer camps in dance, art, music, theater and gymnastics June 25 through Aug. 16. For camp descriptions, go to www.danceEMC.com and click on "Summer Programs." Like Experimental Movement Concepts on Facebook to keep up with the latest events and happenings. For details, call 717-227-1166.
EDEN MILL NATURE CENTER is accepting registrations for the following camps:
· Babes in the Woods, for children 4 to 5 years old, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, June 15, July 2, 3, 5, 16, 18, Aug. 8 and 10.
· Wild Week Summer Expedition Camp, for children 6 to 8 years old, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 18 to 22.
· Nature Sleuths Camp, for children 6 to 8 years old, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 25 to June 29.
· Wee Wonders, for children 2 to 3 years old, 10:15 to 11:30 a.m. July 2, 3, 5, 16 and 18.
· Paddle, Hike and Swim day camp, for children 6 to 8 years old, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. July 6 or July 20.
· Trails Adventure Camp, for children 9 to 11 years old, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. July 30 to Aug. 3.
· Trails Adventure Camp, for children 6 to 8 years old, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Aug. 13 to Aug. 17.
· Beyond my Backyard Camp, for children 6 to 8 years old, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Aug. 20 to Aug. 24.
What's next: Advance registration is required. To register, call 410-836-3050, or visit
STEWARTSTOWN AREA SENIOR CENTER, 26 S. Main St., Stewartstown, will offer a bus trip to Myrtle Beach Sept. 24 to 28. The trip includes motorcoach transportation, four nights lodging, eight meals (four breakfasts and four dinners), two evening shows the Alabama Theatre and Carolina Opry, guided tour of Charleston, theLegrand Cirque Adrenaline show at the Palace Theatre, a visit to historic Magnolia Plantation, visit to Broadway Beach, visit to the amazing Brookgreen Gardens and much more. Cost is $470 per person, double occupancy; add $120 for single occupancy. Payment of $75 at sign up; final payment due July 17. For more details or to sign up, call 717-993-3488.