Food and treats will be available for purchase from Mr. Bill's Seafood, Bricker's, Frank's Little Buckaroos and Sweet Artz Cupcake Boutique at center square.
A free bus shuttle will be available, with free parking at Red Lion Area Senior High School. The schedule includes:
· A free pork and sauerkraut dinner will be served from 5 to 7 p.m. at St. Paul's United Methodist Church, 45 First Ave. Reservations are required; call 717-244-2355.
· Free pizza, soup, chips and crafts will be available from 5 to 9 p.m. at
· Kaltreider Benfer Library, 147 S. Charles St., will offer Characters with Character, face-painting, balloon animals and free refreshments from 6 to 10 p.m. Coffee will be available for purchase.
· Information, party favors, 50/50 tickets and T-shirts will be available at the Red Lion Borough Building from 7 to 11:30 p.m.
· Model train displays will be open from 7 to 11:30 p.m. Lionel train sets will be raffled off at 11 p.m.
· Bluestone will perform bluegrass music from 7:15 to 11:15 p.m. at Wells Fargo Bank, 11 N. Main St.
· Red Lion Historical Society will be open for tours and historical displays from 7:30 to 11:30 p.m.
· Shiloh Ridge will perform traditional and contemporary bluegrass from 7:45 to 11 p.m. at St. Paul's United Methodist Church, 45 First Ave.
· The Masonic Lodge at 23 W. High St. will offer light refreshments and snacks from 8 to 11 p.m.
· Chris McNew and John Evans Groome will present Smooth Sounds from 8 to
11 p.m. at Bethany House, 131 W. Broadway.
· Add Vocal Entertainment will provide karaoke from 8 to 11 p.m. at the Red Lion Community Building. The Youth Center will be open in the lower level.
· Lindsey Erin will perform country and contemporary music from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. and 10 to 11 p.m. at Anstine's Candy, 35 N. Main St. Visitors will get a free treat.
· Late for Supper will perform old-time Appalachian fiddle tunes, bluegrass, gospel and originals from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. at St. John's United Church of Christ, 161 N. Main St.
· Keil Holland will perform classic hits from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. at Red Brick Bakery, 55 N. Main St.
· DJ Erik Shaffer will provide music, announcements and the countdown to midnight at Center Square from 9:30 p.m. to midnight.
· The Double Deuce two-mile race will begin at 11:45 p.m.and when racers finish, it will be 2013. The race is sponsored by Ricke Brothers Auto Group. Prizes are awarded to the first male and female finishers, along with prizes for the costume division.
This 2-mile race starts at 11:45 p.m. and will take most runners right into 2013. Runners who register in advance will pay $10 to race, but the fee rises to $20 on the night of the race. Race-night registration will be held at the Red Lion Fire Hall. Applications are available on Facebook and at Ricke Bros Auto Sales, Royal Motorcars, Spry Motorcars, Select Motorcars and Flying Feet. For details, call Shelly at 717-757-3838.
· At midnight, Leo the Lion will raise a cigar in Center Square and the fireworks display will begin.
Also of interest