· Today, cards, Wii, blood pressures, quarter bingo
· Monday, cards, Wii, Zumba Gold, Secret Santa gift exchange and special guest
· Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. Sages & Seekers, cards, Wii, book club, line dancing, 6 p.m. Sages & Seekers
· Wednesday, Expressions choral group, special visitor, Christmas meal, no Healthy Steps
· Thursday, cards, Wii, Winross truck raffle, cookie exchange, no polka class
State Rep. Seth Grove (R-Dover Township) will offer special hours for senior citizens residing in the 196th District. His staff will be available at Windy Hill Senior Center 9 to 10 a.m. the first Tuesday of each month. Services provided will include assistance in filing for the Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program, PACE and PACEnet, reduced fee vehicle registrations, consumer complaints, unclaimed property and help with other state services. For details, call Rep. Grove's office at 717-767-3947 or visit RepGrove.com.
Windy Hill Senior Center is now offering a menu choice on Tuesdays and Thursdays along with its regular hot meal. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, members have the option of choosing the regular hot meal or a cold sandwich or salad. For a donation, the Windy Hill Senior Center offers a noon-time meal Mondays through Fridays to older adults in the community who are 60 or older regardless of income.