· Today, cards, Wii, blood pressures, quarter bingo
· Monday, cards, Wii, Zumba Gold, Secret Santa gift exchange and special guest
· Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. Sages & Seekers, cards, Wii, book club, line dancing, 6 p.m. Sages & Seekers
· Wednesday, Expressions choral group, special visitor, Christmas meal, no Healthy Steps
· Thursday, cards, Wii, Winross truck raffle, cookie exchange, no polka class
State Rep. Seth Grove (R-Dover Township) will offer special hours for senior citizens residing in the 196th District. His staff will be available at Windy Hill Senior Center 9 to 10 a.m. the first Tuesday of each month. Services provided will include assistance in filing for the Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program, PACE and PACEnet, reduced fee vehicle registrations, consumer complaints, unclaimed property and help with other state services. For details, call Rep. Grove's office at 717-767-3947 or visit RepGrove.com.
Windy Hill Senior Center is now offering a menu choice on Tuesdays and Thursdays along with its regular hot meal. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, members have the option of choosing the regular hot meal or a cold sandwich or salad. For a donation, the Windy Hill Senior Center offers a noon-time meal Mondays through Fridays to older adults in the community who are 60 or older regardless of income. To reserve your lunch or to get more information on the senior center, call 717-225-0733 or visit windyhillseniorcenter.org.